- Pricing for guided Crested Butte snowmobile tours starts at $94.
- Snowmobile rentals start at $169 a day with multi-day discounts available.
- Crested Butte has an almost overwhelming snowmobile trail network, but definitely check out Lake Irwin and Lost Lake.
- Kebler Pass Road alone is a great ride, but it also accesses big meadow play areas.
There are many fantastic snowmobiling areas around Crested Butte and just as many tour operators ready to show you around. So, take your pick, from beginner to advanced, technical trails to wide meadows, Crested Butte snowmobile options are almost limitless.
Where to go snowmobiling
Find out more about these Crested Butte snowmobile rides:
- Beginner and intermediate riders can't go wrong at Irwin Lake where the scenery alone is worth the trip.
- Lost Lake is popular with advanced riders seeking single track and off-trail powder stashes.
- Find big, wide-open play areas on Kebler Pass and Splain Gulch.
Guided Tours & Rentals
Guided snowmobile tours in Crested Butte leave daily in the peak winter season. Pricing starts at $94 per rider. Tours last from three hours to all-day adventures.
Several operators will meet you at trailheads with rental sleds. Pricing starts at $169 a day; inquire about availability.