- 1,176 skiable acres feature ledendary intermediate and advanced terrain.
- Crested Butte's summit exceeds 12,000 feet and drops over 3,000 vertical feet.
- Slope difficulty ranks at 23% beginner, 57% intermediate and 20% advanced/expert.
- Crested Butte manages three terrain parks and a superpipe.
- Check out non-skiing diversions like snowshoe and snowmobile tours.
Protruding 12,162 feet above sea level and looming over an idyllic ski town, Crested Butte Mountain's incredible terrain, excellent slopeside facilities and services and laidback atmosphere guarantee a memorable ski trip.
- 16 lifts shuttle skiers around 121 trails spread across 1,176 acres at an average rate of 20,130 people per hour
- Terrain difficulty breakdown: 23% beginner, 57% intermediate, 20% advanced
- Vertical drop including hike-to terrain is 3,062 feet with Peak to Treasury the longest run at 2.6 miles
- Crested Butte receives about 300 inches of snow a year and makes an additional 282 acres of artificial
- Terrain Parks
- Sleigh Rides
- Snowshoe Tours
- Backcountry Skiing
- Nastar Racing
- Snow Tubing
- Snowmobile Tours
- Guided Ski Tours
- Childcare and Kids Ski School
- Gear Rentals and Repairs
- Fine and Casual Dining
- Meeting Facilities
Call (800) 810-7669 and go to their website to sign up for email updates, including daily snow reports.